Thanks Viniti of vinicooksveg for the award!
It’s my first blog award. Woot woot!
The rules of the award are as follows:
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back.
3. Share 7 random things about yourself.
4. Select 15 blogs for the award.
Some things about me:
1. I’m a CPA now, but I was originally a pre-med student.
2. I loved organic chemistry, so no, that’s not why I quit.
3. I was the pickiest eater growing up. Like picky picky. I once went to Taco Bell with a friend’s family and ordered a little cup of shredded cheese because I was too scared to try anything else.
4. Until my daughter was born, I didn’t really cook. I could ruin a pot of boiling noodles. Well…I can still do that, but sometimes I hit it out of the ballpark too. So it balances out.
5. Despite being a completely unhealthy couch potato several years ago, I got in shape and completed two triathlons and a half-marathon before my daughter was born.
6. I was the testimonial and before/after picture on a Lifestyle Family Fitness mailer once.
7. My dad passed away when I was 14, which is still a defining moment in making me, me.
And the nominees are, in no particular order: